Thursday, June 20, 2013

US Paratroopers updated!

Alright so I finally got my order for flock placed and received it fairly quickly, withing 3 or 4 days I believe. For anyone wondering I ordered from Scenic Express and the amount I received for the amount I paid, absolutely wonderful and it's got a very nice color and quality to it as well! If anyone is looking for flock options I would hands down recommend them.

First off is a picture of the 3 static grass shades that I ordered, along with a shaker of fine turf to act as a nice basecoat to the grasses.

Next is the flock mix I will be using for my 82nd Airborne, made from secret quantities from all 4 containers.(Mwahahaha!)





And finally! The flock applied to my first 3 stands of paratroopers and I couldn't be happier with the results! I still want to add more variety to upcoming bases; stones, flock tufts and meadow flowers,  I believe that this is a good start.  Also, sorry if the pictures aren't the best, still working out the best way to photograph the smaller models.


No comments:

Post a Comment